Technology that keeps law firms running smoothly and securely
Law Firms can benefit from managed IT services
Managing a law firm isn’t as easy as it used to be. As a result of three factors, IT has become a critical component of a law firm’s profitability:
1) Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure extending discovery rules to electronic information, 2) Massive growth of electronically stored information, and 3) Reliance on case management software. Despite the fact that IT is critical to law firms, investments are limited since IT is a cost center instead of a revenue generator. Your firm deserves professional management that improves business results and profitability.
Court is often said to be a place where only fools represent themselves. That can be said as well about IT support. Common Sense Computing will provide your law firm with the technology you need at a price your law firm can afford.
When well managed, an IT infrastructure becomes invisible. We can handle the technical details while you concentrate on winning your cases and advising your clients.
Law Firm IT solutions customized for your needs
It is important to work with an IT support company that can keep up with your demands. In your fast-paced industry, we understand that you require immediate support to help fix any issues, wherever and whenever they occur.
We understand the unique nature of law firms and the challenges you face, including:
- Systems for supporting supplemental contract document review staff
- The computing and storage demands of electronic discovery
- Litigation support is mission-critical
- Partner demands can be high when under pressure
With our support services, we ensure your systems run smoothly, providing third-party application support and liaising with vendors if any issues arise.
Count on us to take the time to understand your company’s specific needs, preparing a tailored solution that enhances your productivity
and gets the job done faster.